Level up your Employee Profile
SureCritic has launched Employee Profiles, individual employee web pages attached to your business’s listing, so you can stand out in front of customers. With so many customers beginning their buying journey online, there’s never been a better time to create an online presence.
Each profile allows you to feature your unique star rating, plus all of your reviews from your verified customers, as well as your photo, title, a short bio, and a form so they can contact you directly.
Here are some tips to get the most out of your Employee Profile.
Building your Profile:
- Add your Name and Title
- Upload a professional photo
- Choose a photo that features you prominently; a simple background and good lighting goes a long way.
- Add your Headline and Bio
- Write a thoughtful bio about your experience and why you enjoy your job. Give customers the opportunity to know you before they meet you in person. Spotlight the services you offer, such as relevant skills, or your latest certifications.
- Add in contact information
- Each page includes a captcha-protected contact form, so customers can still connect with you safely without the need to publicly share your private info.
Share Your Page
- Email Signature
- Your unique URL is a great addition to hyperlink in your email signatures
- Business Cards
- Use a QR code to share the link on your business cards or any printed material.
- Social Media Profiles
- Link your profile to your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Your Dealership’s Website
- Use a plugin to add the profiles to your business’s website to allow customers to get to know all the staff through profiles
- Word of Mouth
- Word of mouth is an extremely effective way to find new clients. These profiles automatically help your name rank higher in local searches, so remind people to google your name + Hyundai if they want to read your reviews.
Don’t wait to leverage employee profiles. Sign in to your SureCritic Dashboard to set up or view detailed setup instructions here.